Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yay Mommy!


I recently completed a 1/2 marathon in Camas, Washington. It was amazing and I felt great. My family was there to cheer me on when I finished at 2 hrs 25 min. Now I'm continuing my training to complete my 2nd marathon in October.

Please excuse Laney's bedhead. Tustin had to get the kids ready early and then drive to Washington to see me finish the race. I called him at mile 8 and I was making great time, so he had to rush off in a panic. He's a great dad and husband and has been wonderful in supporting me since I decided to run another marathon.

3 comments:

Nat said...

At least your kid HAS hair to have bedhead! (: I love you and I'm SO excited for this blog!

mmg said...

This is fantastic Karen. Laney's hair looks great.

Tina said...

You are amazing....:)

I am SO happy that you have a blog now. Yay!!